Pictures from 2007 Names Show

I just got back from the show and I'm posting some pictures. The first few are of a rocker bridge that has been deactivated but some what reserved that crosses a canal to get to Owen Corning.

The pictures are down sized from a 7MP Sony V3 to SVGA. Total directory size is 42+ MB, my bandwidth per day is 600 MB so don't be surprised if my site winks out. 1024x768 isn't so wonderful but that is best balance of size / bandwidth at the time.

If any particular picture interests you and you want the full rez one, send me an email to my snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com address. I'll email you the original that runs between 2 to 3 MB as time permits.

Directory link is

a file listing, no comments.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Top posting. Forgot site is case sensitive.

Sorry,

Wes

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

Reply to
clutch

Wes - thanks - nice resolution and focus.

Can't beat these new fangled digital cameras!

Martin Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Just get a 404 message website not found typr of message. Dave Foreman

Reply to
David L. Foreman

Case problem (mine).

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Thanks for sharing!

  • that halfway finished 9 cyl. radial: What's the mfg. of the original?
  • Too many BR-II :-)
  • Nice pimp-my-quorn!
  • That naval-gun is nice (if weapons can be)
  • The Duesenberg looks like a Tyrel T6 (the 6-wheeler F1 car) from top-view. :-))
  • NICE dragster!

Some really great and distinct work!

Say, the one with the blue-jeans and the white hair, is that you? ;-)

Thanks again for sharing! Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Oh, have you got some more pictures of the Morse-Fairbanks? The big stationary engine.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

I'd have liked to met the gent that built it but I never saw anyone near it.

I like guns as long as they are not pointed at me.

No. I'm not in any pictures.

Wished I had taken more pictures. I was in visual overload from all the facinating items on display.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Only took the one. I'll send it to you if you want it since 3072 x

2304 beats the SVGA that I put up on webpage.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Yes please! (addy is valid)

Thanks, Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

I learned that it wasn't very dial up friendly and my daily bandwidth is only 100MB so I did some recompressing and put up a thumbnail page to make it a bit better. I'm still learning this stuff.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Hi Wes,

Thanks for that, it helps a lot :)

I had been nibbling at it daily looking at 4-5 images via dial-up. Now I can just grab the images I want to look at a bit closer.

I figured it was really nice of you to make them available, I sure wasn't going to gripe about how it was done.

Reply to
Leon Fisk