Ping Don Foreman

Please send my (or all our group's) condolences to Foreman for us, Karl. Mega-suckage.

P.S: I know he'll be at his other home, but for kicks, also ask him how he's going to engineer and build a lounge chair for his dock so he can fish from it in that long-legged cast. Just how handy is Vicki?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

And, a well deserved reservation!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Nope, I lost most of my baby fat years ago when my sister took over the cooking and mom & dad passed. Maybe I'll buy a William Holden Walking Helmet and skateboard wrist protectors. Or, just go "bubble-Boy" with bubble wrap.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I second that.

Reply to
Kennedy

I use teranews mainly , with e-s as a backup for their infrequent glitches . Both are free and have binaries - tera charges a $3.95 setup and has better binaries .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Dons' Answer:

She is, however, quite capable. She has one extremely useful tool: step-son-in-law Daryl. Daryl makes his living as an EMT and instructor of EMT training, but he is also a pretty good machinist and

60 feet twice today. The therapists were quite surprised.
Reply to
Karl Townsend

Oh, weight loss is good. I must have seen an old pic of you at the shop that you posted/linked here within the last decade or so.

?

Go with the wrap, and be sure to post a pic here. We'd love to see it.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Congrats.

OK, Don, you just got a new nick. HOPPY!

Reply to
Larry Jaques