Twistlock on Craigslist

100 TWIST LOCK RECEPTACLES HBL4560 NEMA L6-15 ELECTRICAL ELECTRICIANS. (Orange) image 1image 2image 3

canal at sail

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: new HUBBELL HBL4560 250VAC Receptacle NEMA L6-15 TWIST LOCK HBL4560 LOT OF

100. As many as you want to buy. They are valued over $15 each. I'm asking $5 each and the more you buy the cheaper they get. If its something you can use shoot me an offer. Trades considered as well.

Text or call 714 318 0491

Tala Brandeis Owner at Tala Brandeis Associates"

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I used 6L20 plugs here when I wired my shop for 240v.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Note these are 240V only, not 120/240. They do not have a neutral.

Reply to
David Lesher