Ping: Iggy

Say..can you set up a single directory that I can upload ebooks into?
I dont mind sending a bunch of them via hi-speed broadband.
Gunner
"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster
Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Gunner, I cannot do it for security reasons, but if you mail me a DVD, I will put them up on a website for all to download.
You can also set up a bittorrent, if you know how to do it.
Ignoramus1909
You dont have a spare box tied to the network?
Of course I know how to do it. Chuckle
And based on bit count..its more than one or two DVDs...
I figured I could log in every so often before going to bed and send you a quarter gig or so
Shrug..
Gunner
Gunner Asch