Ping: Iggy

Say..can you set up a single directory that I can upload ebooks into?

I dont mind sending a bunch of them via hi-speed broadband.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Gunner, I cannot do it for security reasons, but if you mail me a DVD, I will put them up on a website for all to download.

You can also set up a bittorrent, if you know how to do it.

Ignoramus1909

You dont have a spare box tied to the network?

Of course I know how to do it. Chuckle

And based on bit count..its more than one or two DVDs...

I figured I could log in every so often before going to bed and send you a quarter gig or so

Shrug..

Gunner

Gunner Asch