Ping Larry Jacquesoff

Did you read my post about your welder?

If the guy coming over doesnt buy it...let me know and perhaps we can work out some kind of deal.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 10:04:14 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch scrawled the following:

Yes, just moments ago.

OK, will do. He cleared 4" of snow off the hood of his truck this morning and did a tuneup on it, then called me at 11:15 to say that he'd be coming right down (2-2.5 hours on a good day from Crescent, OR.)

I think he has a mind to buy it, don't you? We'll see, though. I expected him to arrive before 11, and it's only drizzling here.

Time for a fresh cuppa joe and a Netflix movie on my computer. Ta!

-- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Damn, I just saw the full title for the first time. Guajalote Gunner's gonna get it! ;)

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 11:53:33 -0700, the infamous Larry Jaques scrawled the following:

OK, the deed is done. I got him to cough up a whopping $220 for the aged beastie. He smeared some wheel bearing grease onto the outer bearings (only!) and drove off happy.

-- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Good luck!

Email me if he doesnt buy.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Sigh...good for you!

If you find another one...keep me in mind.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 17:19:35 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch scrawled the following:

There's one in Sacto right now. Craigslist is your friend.

-- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques wrote: ...

Is that a downloaded movie or DVD? If downloaded, how's the resolution/definition? Hoe many MB?

Curious, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

NO! You have enough STUFFFFF!

Reply to
Buerste

Thanks! I emailed the guy.

is another one...that is NOT going to sell any time soon.

LOL...folks selling are desperate..folks with enough money to spend are being damned picky on what they will buy.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I only have 3 gas welders! Ranger 9, Miller 55G (being rebuilt at the moment) and some ancient critter that came off a Liberty Ship in WW2 that I need to go pick up someday.

Thats no where near enough!

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:08:10 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch scrawled the following:

So, is he hauling it down for you to look at/trade for?

Har! I believe you.

I got lucky.