PING: Tom Gardner - the wire brush guru!

Tom,

Sent you a private e-mail yesterday. Just wanted to make sure you got it and didn't think it was a spam...

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Yes, I got it at home and I was going to thank you and mention the name of the current supplier but it was at work. They are the guys that bought-out the other guys.

Thanks again!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

All the rumors I've heard say that Hypneumat bought them but are not yet distributing their stocked supplies... For everyone's sake (including Hypneumat, my competitor), I hope it isn't true.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I had to send them a spindle so they could physically match it. They sold a new spindle and arm assembly to me and had a comprehensive parts break-down for me and seemed to know their stuff. I did mention that I knew you and they had nice things to say.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Excellent. Much success to them. They bought a few lines of business (Commander, Snow, etc.) that haven't been well supported for years. I get calls from frustrated people every day and hopefully they now have a solution to problems even I can't solve for them.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill