ping: Winston

Send me your email addy. I have a schematic for you.

Reply to
Don Foreman

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:34:54 -0600, the infamous Don Foreman scrawled the following:

Wouldn't you rather post it to the Dropbox, Don?

-- Even with the best of maps and instruments, we can never fully chart our journeys. -- Gail Pool

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Just did.

Thanks, Don.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

If I get a copy before it hits the dropbox, I will forward one to you, Larry.

Okey Dokey?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

If you would, I'd like a copy also. the snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com address will work.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:25:18 -0800, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

Dokey, and thanks for doing just that.

-- Even with the best of maps and instruments, we can never fully chart our journeys. -- Gail Pool

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On the way, out.

Reply to