ping: Winston

Send me your email addy. I have a schematic for you.
Reply to
Don Foreman
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:34:54 -0600, the infamous Don Foreman scrawled the following:
Wouldn't you rather post it to the Dropbox, Don?
-- Even with the best of maps and instruments, we can never fully chart our journeys. -- Gail Pool
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Just did.
Thanks, Don.
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
If I get a copy before it hits the dropbox, I will forward one to you, Larry.
Okey Dokey?
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
If you would, I'd like a copy also. the snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com address will work.
Wes
Reply to
Wes
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:25:18 -0800, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:
Dokey, and thanks for doing just that.
-- Even with the best of maps and instruments, we can never fully chart our journeys. -- Gail Pool
Reply to
Larry Jaques
On the way, out.
Reply to