Pinging Errol Groff - Thanks!

Hi Errol

Sorry I had to choose this route to extend my thanks. Your email address just bounces back. I received the Shaper CD and I am well pleased with it. Worth the $$$'s.

Thanks Colin

Reply to
Colin Gibson

Hmmmm. I don;t know why the address should bounce. The darn spam seems to have no trouble finding me! It is REALY getting out of hand. I am using Mailwasher and thought that it would start thinning out the glood but so far no joy. Manbe I am not doing something that nees to be done.

Anyway, I am pleased that you like the CD. I just got a dozen or so more manuals that I will be adding as time permits.

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff