Please do not hate me for this

Pay special attention to the "winning bid" field.
It is in my truck now.
Ignoramus9593
How could we NOT hate you for that. Iggy, if you ever want to come to NJ to score me a TIG welder, I could go as high as $9.99.
Reply to
rangerssuck
So.... there's got to be a story here. Bitter divorce?
Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer
I'll never speak to you again!
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Yeah, but don't tell em that up front. Start around three.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
That's OK Ig.
From the picture, I can see that it wouldn't work on the west coast anyway.
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
Well, I hope that there is not going to be a "bitter divorce" after my wife sees it, but no, just a bad listing job by a very honest seller.
Ignoramus9593
Iggy, Iggy, Iggy. I don't hate you now.
I hated you before. ;-)
BTW, I got the rails on my little trailer. Pressure treated lumber no less. Now to make a new dump latch. Will post to flickr.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B
That will be an awesome trailer, so many uses with removable rails. If it does not come with a pintly hitch, I would suggest to consider one.
Ignoramus9593
I only use it on my Arctic Cat ATV, so no need for an overkill hitch. Which reminds me ......... I need to get a long lever and straighten out the ball on the ATV, which I bent over a little bit pulling out very large boulders.
It's always something.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B
No one bid on that? He spelled Miller and welder correctly. It is in the correct place on ebay.
Do buxom beauties that what to shed their virginity have you on speed dial? You are starting to be mythical. Can you walk on water that isn't frozen?
IGGY, YOU SUCK! And for this evening, I'm going to hate you!
Wes
Reply to
Wes
Thou hast forced me to violate the 3rd and the 10th commandment. Now I shall burn in Hell.
Reply to
Steve Walker
Steve Walker wrote in news:pdydnSUe67hcd1HWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:
And just when DO you intend to move to Southern California?
Reply to
Eregon
Excuse me a sec. What? Oh.
I've been told that the actual unit would stand perpendicular to the horizon in any geographical area.
I now hate you as well. :)
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
Nah, those old Millers are single-phase really, they jump across 2 phases if available (here in Europe / UK they pick up 2 of 3 415v phases) but they will run from 220/240, they just take a *lot* of current.... Just check the plate on the back, and hook up the links on the transformer primary input panel as per the 220V winding in the manual (available at
usually).
Dave H.
Reply to
Dave H.
(ears perked up)
NJ? Wherebouts? Millington here (Basking Ridge / Somerville area)
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
The picture was bad. The welder itself is nothing special (though it is probably still working well), but the HF attachment is valuable.
I am married to one.
Ignoramus3512
The hookup diagram is right there. The manual is not on millerwelds (no kidding). I think that you are right about single phase.
Ignoramus3512
have a 40 amp 3 phase 400 Volt service to my house,
water cooling for $2430 and I just plugged it
Actually, the two are pretty much identical in actual power capacity:
40A 400V 3ph ~ 48KW 200A 240V 1ph ~ 48KW
Reply to
Pete C.
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:33:26 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus9593 scrawled the following:
Most "Bitter divorcees" can't palletize and load for you. Sounds like an industrial site.
Reply to
Larry Jaques