Please do not hate me for this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item (0491483823
Pay special attention to the "winning bid" field.
It is in my truck now.

How could we NOT hate you for that. Iggy, if you ever want to come to NJ to score me a TIG welder, I could go as high as $9.99.
Yeah, but don't tell em that up front. Start around three.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

(ears perked up)
NJ? Wherebouts? Millington here (Basking Ridge / Somerville area)
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

Englewood. about 5 mile NW of the GW bridge.

So.... there's got to be a story here. Bitter divorce?

Well, I hope that there is not going to be a "bitter divorce" after my wife sees it, but no, just a bad listing job by a very honest seller.
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:33:26 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus9593

Most "Bitter divorcees" can't palletize and load for you. Sounds like an industrial site.
--
A book burrows into your life in a very profound way
because the experience of reading is not passive.
On 4/19/2010 2:51 PM, Ignoramus9593 wrote:

That's OK Ig.
From the picture, I can see that it wouldn't work on the west coast anyway.
--Winston
On 4/19/2010 3:26 PM, Winston wrote:

Excuse me a sec. What? Oh.
I've been told that the actual unit would stand perpendicular to the horizon in any geographical area.
I now hate you as well. :)
--Winston

Iggy, Iggy, Iggy. I don't hate you now.
I hated you before. ;-)
BTW, I got the rails on my little trailer. Pressure treated lumber no less. Now to make a new dump latch. Will post to flickr.
Steve

That will be an awesome trailer, so many uses with removable rails. If it does not come with a pintly hitch, I would suggest to consider one.

I only use it on my Arctic Cat ATV, so no need for an overkill hitch. Which reminds me ......... I need to get a long lever and straighten out the ball on the ATV, which I bent over a little bit pulling out very large boulders.
It's always something.
Steve

No one bid on that? He spelled Miller and welder correctly. It is in the correct place on ebay.
Do buxom beauties that what to shed their virginity have you on speed dial? You are starting to be mythical. Can you walk on water that isn't frozen?
IGGY, YOU SUCK! And for this evening, I'm going to hate you!
Wes

The picture was bad. The welder itself is nothing special (though it is probably still working well), but the HF attachment is valuable.

I am married to one.

Is it actually 3 pha? What is the maximum output current? I'm really not up on welders but I guess that output voltage is at least 44 volts maybe more. Been a while since I looked at our welder at work, the power dial is graduated in volts not amps like most welder.
I was trying to figure out how big a rpc someone would have to be able to power in order to satisfy the thing.

ARRRRGHH!
But does she worship at your feet? ;)
Wes
--
When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

i will try to run it from 1 phase only

not AT ALL
** Sent From My Google Phone ** I Apologize For Any Typos **

Welcome to the world of mortals. ;) I don't hate you anymore. :)
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:21:14 -0400, the infamous Wes

The key killer words/phrases were "208v", "3-phase", and "local pickup only", Wes. Besides, nobody in Chitown has a job except Ig and all the politicians and Acorners, and Ig's business is online.

Say, didn't I see him in a Thunderboat accident, walking away from the scene? I didn't know about the other boat until now. Sorry, Ig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h09FyqKt7p0

Anyway, why not? Cats do it. Spiky haired nekkid guys do it. Dogs do it. Bull fleers do it. Leezards do it. http://fwd4.me/M2l , http://fwd4.me/M2n , http://fwd4.me/M2p , http://fwd4.me/M2v , http://fwd4.me/M32 .
Lambo Countachs do it? WHAT? http://fwd4.me/M2u

Why stop there? ;)