power supply

CATV technology has changed - and I'm about 20Km from the "cable head" Now if it struck the distribution box in the neighbour's back yard (2 foot high metal box) with the cover off, my TV would definitely know about it.

Reply to
clare

I don't doubt it. How could that possibly affect her ego, um, I mean brilliance?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Sorry, didn't read your post till now.

I have underground from the hiway to my house , 200 years on the primary or high side. All underground on the secondary (low voltage) around my property.

Lightning took out all the computers on the place last summer.

That's the reason for this thread.

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend