Prices gone from HFT Web site?

Recently, I've been unable to view tool prices on the Harbor Freight
web site. When did this happen? I ueed to check prices there before
going to a store.
Martin
Reply to
Martin
This doesn't seem to happen to me. Can you give a SKU number that's a problem?
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Which HF site are you using. There is one, that you can find more items,
And the e-commerce web site,
Damn I know to much about HF.....
Rod
Mart> Recently, I've been unable to view tool prices on the Harbor Freight
Reply to
Rod Richeson
Interesting. I never knew about the HarborFreightUSA.com site. It seems to have some products than are not on the e-commerce site, but missing many other products that are on the e-commerce site. Rather schizophrenic.
Hopefully one day, HF will merge these two separate-but-related companies (retail and online) into one unified organization, with consistent pricing and inventory.
Reply to
DeepDiver
I did a search on "code reader", found this, and then had to call a retail store to find out it costs $49.
Martin
Reply to
Martin
You didn't come up with a SKU number, but I searched that weird-back-door HF site for "code reader", found the SKU number, punched it into the regular HF site and in about ten seconds found
which is worth doing because it's ten bucks cheaper online! By the way, HF often has cheaper prices online, but their stores honor these prices, just print out the page and show it to them.
I don't see any reason to use the harborfreightusa site. Yet.
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
On further looking, I notice the HFUSA site isn't "live", all you can do from it is print out SKU numbers. However, from there you can view their sale flyer, which has some prices which are better than the ones on the HF side. It also may be possible to print out that flyer, and to carry that to a store.
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:40:03 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Rod Richeson quickly quoth:
Ick, that one SUCKS! (Copyright 2003?)
That's DEFINITELY the one you want to go to. Print out their sale price and take it into the brick and mortar place for the discount, no questions asked. The only exceptions are things which are sold online only, so call first.
LOL! Ditto. I probably own 1/4 of items in their store over the past 3 decades that I've been shopping there.
--- - Friends don't let friends use FrontPage -
Dynamic Website Programming
Reply to
Larry Jaques
What wierd-back-door site?
Reply to
jtaylor
OK. Harbor Freight's Web site is
and it has all the prices and you can order from the site. There is also the weird site the OP mentioned which is
which doesn't have prices (except printed in miniature in their sales flyer) and from which you cannot order. The OP wanted to know what happened to the prices on the second site.
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
OK, I can see now what is happening. I originally got to this site (harborfreightusa) by clicking on a link provided by a harbor-freight email, and had stored it as a starting point for future searches. I didn't notice that it was not the same site I had been using before (harborfreight).
Martin
Reply to
Martin