Pup pics posted

Warm...and cuddly.

Even I like to cuddle.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

My parent's dog lived pretty old also, but at the end she became totally senile and would pee and shit in the house. She just couldn't remember what to do anymore.

My favorite breed are Dobermans. Watching them is like watching a Thoroughbred horse and most have a really nice disposition.

***************************

All the Dobies I've known are smart and sweet, I don't understand their reputation.

Reply to
Buerste

.

Dobies had no reputation and then some movie came out with killers Dobies in it. After that everyone knew that Dobies where vicious killing machines :) and I would walk mine and get all kinds of comments. Really cool, but I would take her to a park that had many Dobie owners going there so I would often see a bunch of them playing and running together. They are just so beautiful to watch. They really do have unique running mechanism that you can see when they trot at a slight angle.

Reply to
Jessica Wabbit

Perhaps its regional...where I live..Dobies tend to be utterly pyschotic and untrustworthy. And far too often..dumb as a rock.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Every so often, while I am reading in bed, Lacey will come over to my side of the bed, curl up on my shoulder and tuck her head under my chin. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Ive posted a few more pictures.

As many of my friends know...I breed one of the finest hybrid dogs around. Pure companion animals.

Mother is Austrailian Shepherd, Father is Golden Retriever.

Ive bred and given away to good homes about 60 pups over the last 8 years, for free..but only after I get a number of people who want them. Mom is now 9, and dad is now 12...and they snuck one in on me...sigh. So Ive got 5 pups about ready to be given away. Thank God she didnt have her normal 8-10. I think this will be her last litter, which Im not sure Im happy about..or sad about..but she is getting older and I dont want to push her

I have two possible homes already..but its first come first serve. These dogs are smart...oh Jeeze they are smart. Well behaved, intelligent as all get out, are loving. Some of them will be partially Golden Retreiver in personality, some will be towards the Aussie end...but they are a very very good hybrid of both breeds. This litter has 2 smaller males and 3 big females. Which is unusual, normally the males are bigger.

I will NOT give these away to:

Anyone who will put them on a chain in the back yard and forget about them. These dogs are superlative companion animals. Ive got earlier litters in 18 wheeler trucks traveling across the nation, in pickup trucks, cars and in living rooms all over the western states. There have been no reported birth defects, personality issues, or any other negative. These guys are NOT snappers, barkers etc etc..no known bad personality issues have been found in 60 pups, as long as YOU do your part in raising and training them.

I will Not give these away to :

1st generation Latino/Americans. Sorry..but the vast majority of latinos consider dogs to be just another animal, like a chicken and may be mistreated with no complications. Sorry...no way. 2nd generation..I have to know who you are. 3rd generation..no problem.

To get one of these very special companions...we are going to have to chat over the phone a bit. Sorry...but Ive had a very very good record with my adoptions and I think its in the pups best interest to make sure he/she is matched up with the best companion possible. I travel in my work with 2 of them, now 3 yrs old..and they are my best friends, buddies, security, truck guards and so forth.

Drop me an email as soon as you make up your mind you would like one, as they will be ready for adoption at 8-9 weeks..or in about 2-3 weeks.

These pups will run about 35-50 lbs when full gown. They will live just fine in an apartment or home, or ranch. They play frisbee pretty well and they can work sheep can cattle nicely if trained. They are exceptionaly smart and learn fast..incredibly fast. They will live to at least 12-15 based on the parents and the history of the breeds.

Drop me an email if you are interested in adopting a new pup and buddy for life

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

A "hybrid". That's a new way of saying a mutt.

That's the nastiest looking carpet I've ever seen. You live like the pig that you are.

Reply to
Deep Dudu

Good looking pups. I hope they all find good, loving and safe homes.

Reply to
Hisler

It looks like dog heaven in those pictures. Even a cat looking all happy there. Is that your son in the picture with the puppy? He's a great looking kid. We have enough dogs in our household, but I'll ask around and see if there's a good home for one or more of them here in Colorado.

Steve from Colorado.

Reply to
Steve from Colorado

What a mean-spirited and hateful post. It's like a snapshot of your life.

Reply to
Steve from Colorado

The boy is the son of a friend of mine. He has one of my dogs, from..humm..3 yrs ago and its the kids companion and buddy.

They are marginal in income, so they simply cannot afford another dog, despite the boys wanting another one to go with the first.

But they are an excellent home for all that.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Its hard to keep a area carpet clean, when its next to the front door, here in desert country, and when one has 5 pups running around on it.

So we simply deal with it until the pups are adopted out.

Im going to have to replace the entire flooring before too long. We had a water leak while we were in LA for a week and when we got home..we had

2" of water covering the floors. Dried them out..but they lifted all the tile, the wall to wal and everything else.

Shrug...when the economy picks up.

That will be next week, right Obama Lovers?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

This is Gunner we're talking about here. Gunner is a pig. He lives like one yet treats everyone else like one. He is the only one here who has regularly threatened people's lives. Sometimes you just need to call a spade a spade.

Reply to
Deep Dudu

Gummer is suffering a flood of karma. Family is off-limits, even Gummers.

Don't drop to his level.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon