Quincy 325 compressor help

I could use some help on a Quincy compressor I have.

The copper line from the unloader on top goes to a doohickey on the side of the compressor. On the bottom side of the doohicky is another fitting for a copper line. Does this line go to the tank?

Thank you for any help.

Bill

Reply to
bill

Yes, it does on my 325.

Reply to
syoung

Thank you, Thats what I needed to know

Reply to
bill

Go to a Quincy service location and pick up a manual. Take your model & serial numbers. I did when I got mine; it wasn't very expensive.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin