Quincy 325 compressor help

I could use some help on a Quincy compressor I have.
The copper line from the unloader on top goes to a doohickey on the side of
the compressor. On the bottom side of the doohicky is another fitting for a copper line. Does this line go to the tank?
Thank you for any help.
Bill
bill wrote:

Yes, it does on my 325.

Thank you, Thats what I needed to know
bill wrote:

Go to a Quincy service location and pick up a manual. Take your model & serial numbers. I did when I got mine; it wasn't very expensive.
GWE