Quincy QR-25 pump break-in period

Would you say that a Quincy QR-25 pressure lubricated pump model 340, would have completed its break-in period by now, if it was made in

1951?
Reply to
Ignoramus3187

After 60 years it IS time to change the oil.

Reply to
Buerste

Gosh, I've already changed the oil in mine. its only 25 years old. I'm sure its not quite broke in yet.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

The oil looks like new.

Reply to
Ignoramus3187

seems like you like to jump the gun

Reply to
Ignoramus3187

If you saved the drained oil send it to me, it still has years in it!

Reply to
Buerste