Recount day

----------- With an attitude like that I can see why the press and elite were down on him. Keep that up and pretty soon the taxpayers will start to believe that's their money.... Then where would we be?

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

F. George McDuffee

Thanks Wes. That's interesting.

Reply to
Dick 'Tater

I have a math text book that was well used when I became its 6th owner by buying it from the college book store. The teacher of the class and head of the math department told the class, why should I change the book, the subject matter hasn't changed in centuries. Some times tenure is a great thing. ;)

Wes

Reply to
Wes