Reed Prentice on Craigslist (Taunton MA) $300

Boston area Craigslist {posted Wed):

"I have a metal lathe I do not know much about it. It's a reed prentice maybe from 1940/ 1950. it is very heavy duty. It will take a piece of stock about 44" long and 12" diameter. it comes with a 4 jaw and 2- 3 jaw chucks. ... cell. 508-802-2728"

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Oops - I should have said that I am NOT the seller, nor affiliated with him/her.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Did anybody call about this? A 12 x 44 Reed Prentice lathe for $300 is almost too much to resist, even though I have a lathe. If it was just a little bit closer, I'd HAVE to look at it. Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt