Revisiting chainsaws

Back in 2005 there was a lonnnngggg thread about chainsaws: the good, the bad, and the ugly. I don't want to re-do that thread, just update it a bit. Specifically, has anybody recently _changed_ their opinion of Stihl or Husqvarna? And since the opinions back then were generally good, I guess that I mean does anybody feel that Hus* or Stihl has gone downhill recently?

Although, back then there was some thought that Stihls vibrated too much. Any knowledge of that being fixed?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt