Rivett 1020S Follower rest pictures? Anyone?

Gang,
I'd like to make a follower rest for my Rivett 1020 lathe, and I have front
and side view drawings for it, but I have no idea what the back of the thing
looks like. There's only one blurry old pic on the web, so I'm hoping that
someone out there has one, and can shoot a couple of pics for me.
In exchange, I'll be glad to share the 3D model that I've drawn, hopefully
with updates to correct a few things I had to guess at...
I think it would be OK as-is, but before it goes off to the machining center
to be cut, I'd like to make it as close as possible to the original Rivett
part.
Thanks for any help,
Dan
Reply to
Dan Cassaro
Is this the picture you are referring to?
Martin
Reply to
Martin Whybrow
Yes, that's the one picture I mentioned. I know several other 1020 owners, but none have ever seen one, either.... Dan
Reply to
Dan Cassaro
Ask on the Practical Machinist forums, there are some Rivett experts that hang out there:
DT
I just did. Thanks for the advice. Dan
Reply to
Dan Cassaro
That sure looks a lot like the 10EE one. Personally, I'd make one with the 3 point base but there the top could move back & forth on dovetails, like the Hendy had.
Reply to
Russ Kepler