shop music?

| >>LLB | >>(brass instrument repair) | | I have the same problem with having a TV on in the background. | | Gunner

I did it once. Will never again let that happen, as my wife watched me watching TV while doing my thing long enough to get her really, really pissed off! Ruined the rest of the evening, for sure!

Reply to
carl mciver

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 05:11:34 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "carl mciver" quickly quoth:

Guys, if you can allow yourself to be that distracted while making love, you should either be: 1) doing those things, or 2) getting a new woman, or 3) both.

P.S: Barry White deserves to be listening to the radio as suitable punishment for his crimes against nature. ;)

-------------------------------------- PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience --------------------------------------------

- Web Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

After 30 yrs of punching the same old hole in the same old worn out machine...it becomes sorta like working on an assembly line...and you go on auto pilot. And with advancing age...one may actually start looking forwards to the break bell.

Which is why lots of folks start looking for a younger coworker to help make things interesting again.

Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Or you buy one of those machines with variable stroke, attack and dwell, which you showed us a while back :-).

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:23:47 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

Hell's Bells, man. Flip her over and try it again. Better, yeah? (Hey, if it's good enough for the Greeks...)

Unfortunately, I grok that in its entirety.

Quite true. A pair of 22s would sure beat a 44...if you have the _stamina_. Women who like men 2x their age are hard to find, so I'm still waiting for Orwell's Feelies technology to materialize.

-------------------------------------- PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience --------------------------------------------

- Web Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Mah ol' grandaddy always sait, "Boy, don't ever turn anyone down, except young boys, turn them face down."

Reply to
brassbend

My 74 yr old Dad commented some time back, that even if there is a rubber knife in the jam jar..you can still lick the lid.

Feelies would make everso much sense..and would likely be a far cheaper date. And wouldnt puke on you. Gunner

Gunner Asch

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:31:16 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

? I'm not sure I grok that one.

Ayup. I cannot WAIT! Did you get itchy watching Final Fantasy?

How about Jessica Rabbit? "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way." Cartoons are fun, VR is almost there, but now to add touch and smell...

Ah, I see that you've dated drunken wimmenz, too. That can sure ruin the moment, wot?

-------------------------------------- PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience --------------------------------------------

- Web Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

If your dick wont get hard..you can still eat pussy and satisfy the lady.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Let the record show that Larry Jaques wrote back on Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:26:56 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

"Wait till you're older son, you'll understand."

Although I heard it as "If you can't cut the mustard, you can still lick the jar."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:30:31 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

Oh, OK.

As the French say, "If you can't join 'em, lick 'em!"

- Web Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Point her head down hill and let gravity , well you get the point :-) Ken Cutt

Reply to
Ken Cutt