Small belt skimmer for sale?

I have a small port (3" i.d.) in the top of my coolant tank.

I wonder if anyone has a small belt oil skimmer they don't want anymore.

Thanks, LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

I have a disc skimmer for sale. Not that it would work for this one.

Ignoramus31161

Ignoramus31161 fired this volley in news:d-OdnUggXNPlnW3QnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Yep. Wouldn't dip far enough down, nor fit through the skimmer port.

thanks. LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Lloyd:

Have you looked at belt skimmers:

There appear to be multiple sellers on Ebay...

I'm leaning towards the Skimpy El Nino myself. My coolant tank does not have a port, so I'll have to cut my own hole.

I realize that I'm asking an on-topic question here -- does anybody have experience with these inexpensive belt skimmers? Any constructive advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Wayne

Reply to
Wayne C. Gramlich