Small Quantities of spring steel

Our company has recently started selling small quantities of spring
steel strip, which we can post anywhere in the world. We can supply as
little as 1 strip. Check out our grades and sizes at

If the grade is not listed there, email me and I will see if I can
help.
Reply to
steelsteve
at
I have never had to deal with spring steel and I see no information about "grades" on your web site. Can you educate me a bit on how spring steel graded and what the grades mean?
Thank,
Paul in Central Oregon
Reply to
co_farmer
at
In case the OP doesn't come back to check for responses to his advert I'll provide a bit of info. The designations given are British AFAIK, CS70 is a 0.7% carbon spring steel, and CS80 is a 0.8% carbon spring steel, I don't know what CS4 is as I have not run across it before. Some more detailed specs here
. While I don't condone his posting I have bookmarked it a being a possible source of spring steel as I live in the UK. Previously I have bought from westyorksteel but the have a minimum quantity so this new supplier may be able to provide smaller quantities when required.
Reply to
David Billington

Site Timeline