SOLVED -- Walking/Dancing compressor problem

Putting carpet underneath the legs solved the problem. I gave this compressor a hard workout today (blasting out grime between the deck boards) and it did not move an inch. Thanks to all who suggested using carpet. I remember that Gunner suggested it, but there possibly was one more person.

Ignoramus17028

Gunner only knew that trick 'cuz he has a compressor in his living room!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

One in his bathroom too. Right next to the used oil tank. :-)

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Harbor Freight used to have those adjustable machine levelers/feet for that. Not nearly as cheap as used carpet but relatively inexpensive as I recall.

JohnF

Reply to
JohnF

Mine has been standing in old sneakers, the airbrush guys put theirs on tire tread to keep the racket down,

Reply to
bamboo