Sony DRO Value

I have a Sony LM20 2 axis DRO that is not going to fit my plans. It has a

42" X with 33" of measurement. The Y is 22" with 14" of measurement. It seems to work fine and is in average condition. It reads to .0001.

Could someone familiar with it guess at what I should ask for it or I will entertain offers.

Reply to
Clif Holland

Hey Cliff,

Is it a secret what part of the world you are >I have a Sony LM20 2 axis DRO that is not going to fit my plans. It has a

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Nope, Dallas Fort Worth area of Texas

Reply to
Clif Holland

That is a lathe package? I would be interested if that be the case.

email valid

michael

Reply to
michael

Hey Clif,

Thank you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX >Nope, Dallas Fort Worth area of Texas

Reply to
Brian Lawson

I was told it came off a 49" Bridgeport mill.

Reply to
Clif Holland