source for Miller blue paint?

I want to touch up some Miller welder sheet metal. Anyone know of a matching paint? (Preferably one that's available in the Seattle area ..)

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Have you tried the weld shop in the spare parts dept.? lg no neat sig line

Reply to
larry g

If you bring in a chip, Home Depot and LOWES both match paint. I used rustoleum (spelling probably not right but you know what I mean) on my trailer.

Reply to
Rich Samuel