Source for Oddball ER16 Nuts?

Looking for a ER16 hex nut with M19 X 1.0 thread (same as ER16 mini nut)

Anyone know someone who could provide these? Techniks does not but might make 'em for me.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I doubt you'll have much luck. Mini nuts aren't available with a hex. That's why they are mini.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

I might have them custom made... Big customer. Has close to 100 spindles from me, all ER16 mini - and he keeps loosing ER mini wrenches and wants to switch to hex so he can use adjustable wrenches. :)

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

If he's using adjustable wrenches, why not water pump pliers instead of ER wrenches? ;-))

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Hey... It's his decision... I don't care if I sell lots of wrenches or lots of specialty collets or even spindles... Maybe I can even sell adjustable wrenches... :)

Seriously though, he's a high volume, very dirty environment shop (large truck fabrication) and they need it to be as simple for the employees as possible. Less tools and parts = more production for them.