Speakers Finished

Taken directly from the Worst Practices Manual, no doubt.
-- Stain and Poly Are Their Own Punishment.
-- Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice. -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Reply to
Larry Jaques
PrecisionmachinisT
That was quick!
> For those of you beathlessly waiting...I finally finished the > veneering, and after 35+ years, they're finally finished. > Pics here: >
> Metal content: I guess I could run some Heavy Metal through them, or > better, some New Age techno-rock. > JR > HOME PAGE: >
Ignoramus2960
Huh? From the Minwax Stain can blog: "Clear Finish Application: After 8 hours drying, complete your project by applying Minwax Fast-Dry Polyurethane..." From the veneer instructions: "We suggest the use of poly-acrylic or polyurethane finishes.." JR
Reply to
JR North
Well, Thompson says "buy WaterSeal", Wagner says "Buy PowerPainter", Yugo said "Buy Yugos!", GM says "Buy Chevy!" and Demonrats said "Vote Obama", too. Who ya gonna _trust_, son?
Minwhacked, indeed...
-- Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice. -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Reply to
Larry Jaques
35 years? I guess it's lucky you aren't working at Piece Work pay rates. Dave
Reply to
dav1936531
Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos