Steve W

I thought I had copied those links for that HVAC study re: using cool water
sprayed on roofs, and its efficiency. I guess I did not. Could you or
someone else, please repost it? I promise to copy it right this time.
Steve B
Reply to
Steve B
This one? Art
"Steve Walker" wrote
Thank you, Steve. That is a wealth of information, and confirms my idea. It also showed me that I was intending to use too much water, and the fine spraying is what I need. I believe I can put a fine enough filter on my ag water to make it work, and perhaps use the regular mister systems, and use an additional filter or two on those lines.
Monday is a holiday here in Utah, and Tuesday, my hired man is coming, and we're going to set trusses. It won't be long after that we'll be sheeting. Now I just have to put a good sealant on the joints, and I have that. I think it will make a huge difference on the inside, and give me about 9500 cubic feet of cooled enclosed shop area.
Thanks again. Glad to see there's still a little intelligent life in this group.
Steve
Reply to
Artemus
"Artemus" wrote>
snip ......
Yes, thank you. I got it properly pigeonholed that time.
Brain fart.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B