Stirling Engine Manual Volume 1 by James Rizzo

I am looking for a copy of this book, which is apparently out of print. I f anyone has a copy of it they'd like to part with, please let me know. I also intend to get Volume 2, so if you have a copy of it as well I'm interested. Thanks.

Steve Mulhollan

Reply to
Steve Mulhollan

I don't have them but a dealer on abebooks.com has a copy of both volumes:

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall