Stirling engines - website

This is page which I made some time ago. Unfortunatly English version isn't avaliable yet, but there are some animations and images so i think page is worth seeing.

There some menu translations:

"tworzenie" Prosty silnik - article with a lot of images and photos. It is about how to make simple Stirling engine. Ko=B3o zamachowe - article about making wheel(?)

"galerie silnik=F3w" - it means engines gallery, a lot of high quality photos of engines

You can also see "historia" (history), where is nice animation of first Stirling engine bulit in 18th century.

Reply to
mazaq1

This is page which I made some time ago. Unfortunatly English version isn't avaliable yet, but there are some animations and images so i think page is worth seeing.

======================================

Very nice engines and animations. Please let us know when you have the English translations.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Nice pictures, I think, but at 120 x 90 pixels, it's hard to be sure.

"Okrêty podwodne" is about a submarine. Does it have a Stirling engine on it?!??!!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Hey Ellen, Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've not forgotten the proper date, but I'll be pretty busy for the next few days, and under the knife again on "the" day, so here's my early toast to the memory of t-nut for a week from today.

Mud in yer eye!!

Take care,

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Hey Ellen, Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've not forgotten the proper date, but I'll be pretty busy for the next few days, and under the knife again on "the" day, so here's my early toast to the memory of t-nut for a week from today.

Mud in yer eye!!

Take care,

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

================ If you google on T-nut, many of his observations and wise advise are still available on the internet.

I always enjoyed his posts, and learned much from them.

He is still missed.

Good luck with your personal repair/maintence/update.

Unka' George [George McDuffee] ............................... On Theory: Delight at having understood a very abstract and obscure system leads most people to believe in the truth of what it demonstrates.

G. C. Lichtenberg (1742-99), German physicist, philosopher. Aphorisms "Notebook J," aph. 77 (written 1765-99; tr. by R. J. Hollingdale, 1990).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Brian,

I'd just like to second George's best wishes for a successful outcome on your procedure.

Good luck with it!

Adam

Adam Smith Midland, Ontario, Canada

Reply to
Adam Smith

Enjoy your little vacation! Ask for drugs often. Catch-up on soaps.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Man but time flies, three more years and they put me out to pasture. Seems like only a week ago I posted remembrance of t-nut. Still use the centre-finder I made the day he left us.

Brian, good luck on the repair job(the drugs will help ;). I look forward to seeing you again this year at NAMES, happy, healthy, and working your butt off :)

Take care my friend

Keith

Reply to
kc

Hope that this post finds you well on the way to recovery. It is always a challenge to let the chop and sew boys at one's body, but, hopefully, in the long run it will be a good thing. this year has started out very challenging, but, I did, too, manage to lift a glass to the memory of t-nut. We should all aspire to not only having his depth of knowledge, but, his willingness to share it with the world at large. As an increasingly curmudgeonly old guy myself, I also appreciated that aspect of our (far too brief) crossing of paths. Regards Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt