stupid allen head screws on Eagle Alloy Mag center caps

On Fri, 10 May 2013 06:26:38 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

And I live in mid-western Ontario - where we use more salt than NYS.

I have removed many a stubborn screw by cutting a slot with a small fiber wheel then using an impact screw driver with a common tip. I've done it so many times I buy the bulk packs of the small fiber wheels to use in my rotary hand piece.

Impossible to do in this case without ndamaging the $50 center cap.