Sulphur Springs Steam

Can anyone tell me if Sulphur Springs Steam is still active? I have sent an order and emailed them twice in the past week, but no response. Is this a common occurrence or am I being picked on? :-p bg Their website does say "Email now working", but is it? Anyone else's experience recently. Mike in BC

Reply to
Michael Gray

Aha! got an email from Tom today:

Michael,

I am packing your order now. We have everything except the 3/8 inch hex. {brass, that is. Mike}

Tom

PTL, Mike in BC

Reply to
Michael Gray