Ted Edwards

They are also easy to make on a horizantal mill. I make arbors as needed on my clausing mill. Just attach a tool post to the table and turn as you would in a lathe. The arbor will run true to the spindle, you will only run into trouble if your cutter is not round. I use 1-1/4 drill rod and find its stiff enough for most of what i do.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Hmmm, things to remember, thanks.