test post and vise grip repair

Just to see if anything I post is actually being posted . The vise
grip repair was to a small pair I got as a sales prize back in 198? from
the newspaper I delivered for . The little release lever was very worn ,
wouldn't pop them open so I built the worn tip back up with the Little
110v MIG welder .
Reply to
Snag
Just to see if anything I post is actually being posted . The vise grip repair was to a small pair I got as a sales prize back in 198? from the newspaper I delivered for . The little release lever was very worn , wouldn't pop them open so I built the worn tip back up with the Little 110v MIG welder .
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
The classic made in USA vise-grips are real nice. Glad you fixed them up.
Reply to
Cydrome Leader