test (sorry)

Sorry for the test. I'm trying to find out why I'm not seeing anything on alt.machines.cnc

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 12:36:26 -0500

It looks like that group has died. Google says this:
==Banned Content Warning The group you are attempting to view (alt.machines.cnc) has been identified as containing spam, malware, or other malicious content. Content in this group is now limited to view-only mode for those with access.
Group owners can request an appeal after they have taken steps to clean up potentially offensive content in the forum. For more information about content policies on Google Groups see our Help Center article on abuse and our Terms of Service. == I didn't see any new content, just really old stuff from archives...
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Sad. JB was tearing that place apart, last time I looked. It appears he finished it off.
Thanks, Leon.
--
Ed Huntress

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 14:05:37 -0400, Leon Fisk wrote:

Agree that there's very little activity on a.c.m. I use a lot of keyword filters, and those may have nuked some legitimate posts, but the the group looked all but dead. One message on 1/14/81, then 2-3 bqck in Sept '17, and so on.
(Technically, A.M.C is a USENET news group - just like R.C.M. is a USENET group. Google doesn't own it or control any aspect - it only controls what access/content it's own users can see when using it's services. )
Email address is a Spam trap.
On 22/01/2018 4:36 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

I recently resubscribed, have seen 1 post since. Using Forte news server.
Jon

What ever happened to Jon? Did he finally die?