Testing FatMax TLM 100 laser measure

I like the big 25-pound blocks, 'cause they're slow to melt. If you fillet and skin 'em right away and stick them in the freezer, they're good until summer.

(You're really digging through some old stuff here to get a chuckle, Michael. You need some good jokes to get your blood flowing.)

d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Actually, I need blood thinner, but the VA doctor's excuse was, Well, you might need surgery some day. I get cut on something, and there is almost no bleeding, and it takes weeks or months longer to heal because of it.

As far as old jokes, someone needs to remember them. Today's' jokes are all running for office, anyway.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell