Thanks for book suggestions

I don't recall who suggested Spider Robinson's books but I just
finished _Callahan's Key_ and he's even funnier than Christopher
Moore. Excellent book; thanks for suggesting him.
Drat, how to find all his other books now that the local library has
closed its doors...?
- Metaphors Be With You -
Reply to
Larry Jaques
I've found books on ebay and amazon. Also there are a couple of sci-fi groups online and the folks there aren't too proud to give others help (i.e. Helped me:).
Good luck; great author.
dennis in nca
Reply to
rigger