Thanks for book suggestions

I don't recall who suggested Spider Robinson's books but I just finished _Callahan's Key_ and he's even funnier than Christopher Moore. Excellent book; thanks for suggesting him.

Drat, how to find all his other books now that the local library has closed its doors...?

- Metaphors Be With You -

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I've found books on ebay and amazon. Also there are a couple of sci-fi groups online and the folks there aren't too proud to give others help (i.e. Helped me:).

Good luck; great author.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger