The buy now price (369) seems awfully good on this set!

I just wish it would fit my spindle!!

William G Darby

Well, I see that cat3b snapped it up as a buy now for $369. Hope it turns out to be a good buy for the cat.

Bill D (no connection to the seller)

William G Darby

I happened to get a quick look at the item last weekend and it seemed to be in pretty decent shape to me.

Mike Henry

Thanks Mike

I am far from an expert on these but I thought the buy now price was a real good deal.

Bill

William G Darby