tiny green spot

The other night I was typing away some email and just as it got to the edge decided to pick it and see it had any mass or heat but it was not not on the keyboard. I opened my fingers and was back. It was very tiny like laser ponter but green. After it reappeared it was on my shirtsleeeve. I picked it up again. after opening my fingers it just went right up the arm and never saw it again. WTF? Metal content: I just sold my fully tooled atlas 6 #101.214. I'm gonna miss her.

Reply to
daniel peterman

Purity isn't up to standard... Ken.

Reply to
Ken Sterling

I normally Don't refer to machinery as female and there was no naming....

Reply to
daniel peterman