today's catch

went to a factory today that was liquidating due to lack of profits. It was not an auction, I spent a while there with the owner himself. He was a nice guy and also a tinkerer and metalworker.

4-5 ft rise pallet lift, hydraulic with manual and electric drive: $0

2 HP 3 phase GAST vacuum pump: $70

oxy-acetylene complete setup: $50 (I will give it at cost to my metalworking friend, I want to find a MIG welder)

1.5 HP DC variable speed Dayton motor

Quite a bit of barstock, pulleys etc etc etc.

V block for $5 (I realize that it is not cheap, but I could get it right there and then)

Ridgid pipe threader $10

Ignoramus24005

How many dies did the threader have? I need one badly for some upcoming air line work

Gunner

Gunner

Gunner, what exactly do you need? I have an extra 00-R manual threader with 1/2" NPT die. I'm getting ready to sell an entire 12-R set (threader plus all 9 dies

1/8"-2"NPT).

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin