Sidewalk Sale finds

At a buck a book, how could I refuse?

The untitled one is "Machine Shop Operations" , American Technical Society.

There was a 7 volume welding series and an OA welding book I may go back for. Lots of old cast iron small mechanical stuff and some interesting odds n ends.

Picked up a nice wood pantograph dated 1946 for 2 dollars. Started raining so I couldn't look at everything really good today.

Rick

If you dont want those..Ill buy em and pay book rate to get em here...

Gunner

here...

The Metals Handbook series consisted of 7 volumes, but I only found 2: Machining, and Forging/Casting. I'm hoping I can find the volume on Forming.

One used book place on the internet is asking $35 for the Forging/Casting volume, so I didn't do too bad....

Reply to
Rick

Technical

When I got there the next morning, they were gone, except for the OA book. Written by Linde Air Products in 1938. Pretty good book, even shows building temporary brick furnaces and heating large castings with charcoal....

Reply to
Rick