Tool gloat

I was at the hardware store (owned by Sears) and I spied some power tools on sale for 50% off. while most of the stuff I already had, they had a scroll saw with a price tag of $119.

I succumbed to the temptation figuring I could get $60 worth of use out of it and when I went in to check out the saw scanned at $99.88. Half of this was $49.44, then the clerk gave me a $10 off coupon for 39.94 plus tax.

$42.83 out the door for an American made machine tool aint too bad.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Nope, not bad at all. Have fun with it!

Lane