Tool rolls for wrenches?

no photos of the things unrolled is sketchy.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

It is. I've seen it on brand new COUCHES!

I haven't found any reasonably priced tool rolls lately, either, and have been toying with rolling my own this time. My thoughts are with using cordura, denim, or naugahyde, but canvas twill should be good, too. I've bought a couple yards of this off eBay in the past years and haven't built anything from them yet, so I'll probably finish cleaning and lubing up the new $135 Singer walking foot machine I got and go to work. I want more for my wood chisels, too, and for the rasps and files coming my way. I took the 22 piece Pittsburgh combination wrench set and put it on a safety-pinlike carabiner, but that's not working out at all. They're noisy in the truck and hard to get off the clip. I need a manly tool roll, by cracky! Oh, the walker came with a roll of binding, so I already have the edge-finishing material here.

Cordura gets my first try.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well, blue jeans supposedly originated with Levi sewing up some cotton ships sails (canvas) to make work pants :-0

Reply to
John B.

Reply to
SnA Higgins