Totally OT but current

Ah! Must be a side effect of ozone depletion and global warming.

Gunner

Gunner

Hah. I tried that one after coming off a ladder. Rang a neighbour on my cellphone, both of us first aid qualified. I knew I had a broken elbow, wasn't sure about the femur except it definitely wasn't a displaced fracture. Got up with help, tried weight bearing, sat in chair & we called the ambulance. Turned out I had multiple fractures of all 3 bones in the elbow and a fractured pelvic girdle. If it was just the arm we woulda driven to the hospital. 45 minutes out of town.

BTW except for getting the phone out of the overalls I *didn't* move until my friend turned up just in case I had spinal damage. All the bits worked.

PDW

Reply to
Peter