Re: ship model plans

Hi!

Does anybody know this website for ship model plans?

Kind Regards

Reply to
eidlinvadim

You bet I do. This site is to be avoided at all cost. I paid good money to these people, who promptly collected it, but never sent me the plans I ordered. Any other service, if the plans had been lost in the mail, would have sent me another set. Not these guys. Dozens of emails later, with increasingly arrogant replies on their part, I gave up. They had offered as a promo a "free" plan of an ancient Egyptian ship. That came, express mail of all things. It consisted of one 8.5x11" sheet of very bad quality printing...to the point of being useless. This is neither an honorable nor a reputable vendor and should be used only at risk.

Boris Beizer

Reply to
Boris Beizer