Looking for model forklift plans

Hi

Does anybody know of a set of plans for a working model forklift ? Or where people that have built them hang out online ?

thanks Tim

Reply to
TMN

what are you looking for old, new trucks ?. seen some in germany, have various hand books of Bonzer truck, and sambron jack lift, may be able to get boss still, or yale?

Reply to
roundtooit

Hi

I would like to build a classic Hyster type forklift.

Tim

Reply to
TMN

so what are we looking at electric-hydraulic, or gas ? counterbalanced yes, size or model of truck, how are you going to handle the drive if hyd, how are you going to get the size of pipes, just some thought, sea wolf missiles use micro hyd cicuits, for guideance, email at mousestails@hotmail .com steve

Reply to
roundtooit

[...]

I want to go electric hydraulic. I am thinking about 1/6 scale maybe +/- 2 foot / 60cm base length. Thats all I have decided thus far.

Have ordered a book "An Illustrated History of Fork-Lift trucks" by Hinton J Sheryn which will help me decide. Tim email nash(at)intekom.co.za

Reply to
TMN