J&S 540 Parts

Hi does anyone have any parts hanging about or know of a cheap source
of J&S 540 parts.
I need a wheel flange nut or a complete wheel carrier if the price is
right.
Ta
Jamie
Reply to
Jamie
source
G&M in Ashington had them in last time I was there
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
You could try GPS Engineering in Peterborough.
and Toolco had some
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Thanks for the lead I will amil them
Reply to
Jamie
Thanks Charles I will mail them and update this thread with the cheapest source for future searchers
Reply to
Jamie
After having had a 540 and bought spares. my first choice is J&S themselves. you will be pleasantly surprised at their prices. they are not like the other rip-off manufacturers. all the best.......mark
Reply to
mark