J&S 540 Parts

Hi does anyone have any parts hanging about or know of a cheap source of J&S 540 parts.

I need a wheel flange nut or a complete wheel carrier if the price is right.

Ta

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

source

G&M in Ashington had them in last time I was there

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

You could try GPS Engineering in Peterborough.

and Toolco had some

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Thanks for the lead I will amil them

Reply to
Jamie

Thanks Charles I will mail them and update this thread with the cheapest source for future searchers

Reply to
Jamie

After having had a 540 and bought spares. my first choice is J&S themselves. you will be pleasantly surprised at their prices. they are not like the other rip-off manufacturers. all the best.......mark

Reply to
mark