viking ship plans ripoff

I have been burned by Terrence Jones who has been advertizing viking ship plans. He has my money, but no plans are forthcoming. I paid him $90 for these plans as well as some supplementary material (photos, etc.) that seem to be stuff available at varrious web sites for free. After many tries to reach this joker, I did a search on yahoo groups and found that I am not alone. All would-be ship and model builders should take warning from this.

If any one has ever received these plans from this joker, I'd like to know about it. If any one can give me leads to accurate plans for the gokstad ship in

1:48 or 1:50 scale, I would appreciate the lead.

thanks.

Boris Beizer

Reply to
Boris Beizer