Jack Bale plans

I am kicking my self for not getting these sets years ago. I'm looking for

FW 189

XF5F-1 Skyrocket

Consolidated Vultee XP-54

I know, I know...some odd reason I like weird stuff.

p.s. the email is good and I'd LOVE some leads at least.

-- Keith

Reply to
S'mee

Have you seen these plans?

Reply to
Morgans

[quote] JACK BALE....I HAVE ALL THATS LEFT!!!!!!! - 5/1/2005 1:20:27 AM

I have acquired all that remains of Jack Bales' vacuum form molds and over 120 of his plans and some of his originals. I also have all of his document packages on over 250 aircraft. ALL will be made available soon after I inventory what I have. If anybody is looking for something E-mail me at mtnmnstr et yahoo dit com and let me know what I should look for. Jack Bale should not be forgotten.

Regards mtnmnstr [/quote]

[partial quotes] RC plans for XF5F-1 "Skyrocket" ws: 68.5" End time: Oct-22-08 19:08:17 PDT

Plans: This is set of very high detail full sizes plans, scanned from original full size plans, also, cleanup, restored it like new. The plan is 2 sheet (36"x72")

Model(not included): The finished model is WS: 68-1/2", 2 x O.S. .25 ~ .30 engine. 4 ~ 6 channel R/C. [/partial quotes]

AMA at

has some of these by various authors in various sizes that may be adapted. Look in their John Pond plan collection.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper