Trailer fenders

ANy idea on how to make some dual axle trailer fenders at home cheaply. I bought a used trailer and it desparetly needs new fenders but they are major money!

Reply to
stryped

stryped wrote in article ...

Frame them with cut/welded angle iron, then cover with sheet metal riveted to the angle iron.

Reply to
*

Or plywood, Or old rubber belting. (think treadmill)

** Posted from
**
Reply to
clare at snyder dot ontario do

If you can find some metal culvert pieces, they make very sturdy fenders. Kinda ugly, though. I agree with the angle iron / sheet steel fabrication, if you can get it as scrap. Think bed rails and water heater tanks.

Reply to
Ronald Thompson