Vises

I've got a very nice Starret 624 that I will be auctioning off after the holidays. My ebay ID is "autopts"

Reply to
nikkoc

The Chicago Morgan is a excellent vise. I have a big Morgan 450 with the swivel rear jaw with a big anvil that I will also be listing.

Reply to
nikkoc

I think that I bought a pipe vise from you a month ago.

Ignoramus17419

I've got a real nice Starrett 624 that I will be listing on ebay after the holidays..Nick

Reply to
nikkoc